Feature Story

 









" It was one of my last events being in high school and I'll never forget it ", stated Vismary Aquino. From the strobing lights to the smell of pizza, Bowlero had everything that guarantees her a fun night out.  Other guests along with Aquino did not know what to expect when they were told they would be spending their day at Dolphin Mall. Nonetheless when they heard they would be going bowling, they sold out the field trip in a matter of three days. " I haven't gone bowling in years, I even forgot how heavy the bowling balls are," stated Aquino.  This field trip was something highly anticipated and Dolphin Mall being one of Miami's most known attractions, lead to everyone wanting to go. 

The guests arrived at 9 AM for a day full of bowling and shopping.  They finished bowling at 12 PM and went through the gates to enter the mall. "The mall looked so big and spacious, I couldn't wait to start shopping, stated Aquino" They went to stores such as Forever 21, True Religion, and PINK. There was a buddy system in place therefore all the students were in groups of six and seven walking togther. There were sounds of laughter and exhilaration in the air. 

When asked what she bought from the mall, Aquino stated she bought three shirts from Pacsun and one pair of jeans from Levis. When rating the event she gave it five stars and most of the guest said they would do over the whole experience if they could. " As a senior, I was glad I got to spend time out of school with my friends and my teachers", stated Aquino.


     

Comments

Popular Posts