Choosing My Magazine Genre



Source: Canva



Today I will be going over the Magazine Genre I chose for my Final media product after doing my research. I have decided to do a Travel and Destination Magazine for my final product. It will go over all the best food sports and tourist attractions in Miami. Ranging from beaches and restaurants to fun amusement park activities. 

I am currently taking AICE Travel and Tourism and I will be going on many field trips including one I am conducting with my group in that class. When I go to these field trips and events I will photograph these destinations for my audience. For example if we go to the Miami Zoo I will take pictures of the different attractions and describe them.

I would like for my magazine to resemble Luxury Travel Magazine or Epic Travel Magazine.

Luxury Travel Magazine - Spring 2018 Subscriptions | Pocketmags
Epic Travel Magazine September 2020 by World's Intel | Epic Travel Magazine  | Epic Lifestyle Magazine - issuu

Comments

Popular Posts