Reflection on Syllabus

 

Photo Credit: Canva



Greetings! 

Today I want to give an overview of the aspects of this course I am looking forward to and the aspects that may sound challenging to me but I am excited to learn from.

Three aspects of this course that I am looking forward to are the technical elements such as editing and camera shots. As far as editing goes I want to learn how to do transitions and cuts like jump cuts. I am also eager to learn representation and how the media uses certain cultural or social groups to portray ideas or their own realities. As well as, the way the media uses different types of camera shots and angles to articulate specific messages and change the audience's perception.

Three aspects of this course that make me nervous are the Mise-en-scene. I do not know what that means but it has to do with lighting and studio. Therefore, I am curious to hear what that is about and learn it. I am also nervous the camera angles just as much as I am excited. I want to ensure that my camera shots portray a message and come out good. Lastly, what I am most nervous about is meeting deadlines on time and learning about the media industry's production and distribution.

From this course, I hope to gain significant understanding on how to create my own media posts, pictures and films for future projects in college and in my career.

Photo Credit: Canva


This course is a library full of knowledge that I am ready to learn from. I can't wait!












Comments

Popular Posts