Introduction

 


Photo Credit: Canva



Hello, my name is Valeria and this is the start of my blogging journey.

The purpose of this blog is to demonstrate the steps and my journey through creating my Media Product for my Cambridge AS Level Media Studies Class. As I go through each blog, I will gain more knowledge and show the progression of my skills in the media and design realm. 

 As my Media Product I have decided to do a four page magazine. My Magazine will include a cover page, double-page spread and a content page. This magazine will be done in collaboration with a group of my peers and submitted individually when finished.

Main Task

  • Work as a team of four on ideas for the topic of the magazine, while still working on my individual project.
  • Researching content on other magazines to select the topic and theme for my Media Product.
  • Obtain peers opinions to produce the best magazine possible and include what is expected of my magazine. 
  • All images used in the magazine must be original and produced by me with a minimum of four images.
  • The main tasks will be carried out using preliminary tasks to build up my skills through the use of technology.
  • Create a reflection of my blog and my media product's outcome and process.

Comments

Popular Posts