A Bit About Me

 

Photo Credit: Canva

The purpose of today's blog post is to give a glimpse as to who I am as a student and person. As well as my hobbies, career interests and reasons for taking this course.

As I previously mentioned my name is Valeria and I am a senior. I am passionate about student government and law. I love knowing that I have the ability to represent my peers and bring their ideas to life through our school events. I have also been on the girl's soccer team during all my years in high school. In the future, I want to incorporate my passion for law with my knowledge of sports into a career. That career being sports law. A sports lawyer is an athlete's agent and lawyer in one. They handle all of the athletes contracts, business deals, and legal affairs. 

In college, I want to major in Political science and get a minor in sports management. After my bachelors I want earn a J.D in Sports law when I attend law school. To then eventually be sports lawyer for athletes all around the United States and internationally.

My hobbies are watching TV and being on social media such as Tik-Tok and Instagram. My interests in these hobbies are what led me to also be interested in taking this AICE Media Studies course. I wanted to learn how to take pictures, write magazine stories, and make graphic designs. This course sparked my curiosity and could serve me well in the future when promoting the athletes and teams I will represent.



Comments

Popular Posts